Highlighted

How can i turn a greyscale image into a black to transparent image?

New Here ,
Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I once made a jaket that had multiple colours into one color, for this i somehow turned a greyscale image of this jacket into an image where the Image nolonger was greyscale but from black to transparent, then i easily layed a colour a level beneath this and the jacket now was one colour. does someone know how you can thurn a greyscale image into a black to transparent image?

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How can i turn a greyscale image into a black to transparent image?

New Here ,
Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I once made a jaket that had multiple colours into one color, for this i somehow turned a greyscale image of this jacket into an image where the Image nolonger was greyscale but from black to transparent, then i easily layed a colour a level beneath this and the jacket now was one colour. does someone know how you can thurn a greyscale image into a black to transparent image?

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 14, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try clicking on the layer of the image and making it Multiply in Transparency settings on the layer palette.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 14, 2020 0