How can you connect what was familiar in CS6 what Photoshop is today

New Here ,
Jan 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to get in touch with somebody who can relate to a person, who was passionately working many years on the newest Mac and in the 1st place with Photoshop. I was day and night on the computer and also utilized my love and skills professionially, it became my income and my reason for living. Around 2010 (more or less) tragedy hit me hard, I suffered an aneurism and would have died without brain surgery. But everything else in my life went nose diving too. I struggled for quite a few years, added cancer and similar heavy duty alements. It also fell into that timeframe when Steve Jobs died and Tim Cook became CEO. When I was still 24/7 working in the first place with Photoshop application, I believe it was PS7 or 8. When I finally started to recover again, several years later, my greatest desire was to get again on my iMac using the Photoschop for my own Phoptograpy which I created at that time on a Nicon DSLR with the D3100. My health improved surprisingly well and finally completely. I am by now 80 years old. I did not expect that I would flawless connect where i left off. I did not even expect to get to the level I earlier worked in, I always saw myself as retired, but still continue as a hobby and working with the images of my 3 granddaughters. I just wanted to continue enjoying a few more years what I had loved so much. That was the hardest thing of all to recognize that nothing was even going to be similar as it was before I lost consciousness. What Jim Cooks made of the Mac was not at all anymore what Steve Jobs' basic philosophy had been when he created first the Apple 2 GS (my first Apple computer), then the Mascintosh, and what set him miles apart from the rest of the PC world. So my first failure was not to be able to re-acquaint myself with the Macintosh. That was not the same computer I knew so well. Then I signed on with Adobe Photoshop and since about a year I pay montly something like $12 and was hoping to eventually recognize some familiarities to what I could connect again. It did not happen. I don't know how many years I will be still around. I wish I could be still just as a hobby work privately and leave some creations behind for my 3 granddaughters. Does anybody see a chance for me with that? How would I go about this? Please anybody, help! Thank you for reading this cry for help, Heide Scholz-Brown

TOPICS
Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How can you connect what was familiar in CS6 what Photoshop is today

New Here ,
Jan 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to get in touch with somebody who can relate to a person, who was passionately working many years on the newest Mac and in the 1st place with Photoshop. I was day and night on the computer and also utilized my love and skills professionially, it became my income and my reason for living. Around 2010 (more or less) tragedy hit me hard, I suffered an aneurism and would have died without brain surgery. But everything else in my life went nose diving too. I struggled for quite a few years, added cancer and similar heavy duty alements. It also fell into that timeframe when Steve Jobs died and Tim Cook became CEO. When I was still 24/7 working in the first place with Photoshop application, I believe it was PS7 or 8. When I finally started to recover again, several years later, my greatest desire was to get again on my iMac using the Photoschop for my own Phoptograpy which I created at that time on a Nicon DSLR with the D3100. My health improved surprisingly well and finally completely. I am by now 80 years old. I did not expect that I would flawless connect where i left off. I did not even expect to get to the level I earlier worked in, I always saw myself as retired, but still continue as a hobby and working with the images of my 3 granddaughters. I just wanted to continue enjoying a few more years what I had loved so much. That was the hardest thing of all to recognize that nothing was even going to be similar as it was before I lost consciousness. What Jim Cooks made of the Mac was not at all anymore what Steve Jobs' basic philosophy had been when he created first the Apple 2 GS (my first Apple computer), then the Mascintosh, and what set him miles apart from the rest of the PC world. So my first failure was not to be able to re-acquaint myself with the Macintosh. That was not the same computer I knew so well. Then I signed on with Adobe Photoshop and since about a year I pay montly something like $12 and was hoping to eventually recognize some familiarities to what I could connect again. It did not happen. I don't know how many years I will be still around. I wish I could be still just as a hobby work privately and leave some creations behind for my 3 granddaughters. Does anybody see a chance for me with that? How would I go about this? Please anybody, help! Thank you for reading this cry for help, Heide Scholz-Brown

TOPICS
Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 01, 2021 0

Have something to add?