Highlighted

How do I adjust a specific color in pics?

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to make the turqoise blue in this pic more of a seafoam green and the bead that looks blue needs to be more purple. Whats the easisiest way to fix this without affecting all the other colors?4f.jpg

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by D Fosse | Adobe Community Professional

A Selective Color adjustment should work well here.

Hue/Saturation will do it too, but that tends to be more disruptive to the pixel structure and generally more heavy-handed.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How do I adjust a specific color in pics?

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to make the turqoise blue in this pic more of a seafoam green and the bead that looks blue needs to be more purple. Whats the easisiest way to fix this without affecting all the other colors?4f.jpg

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by D Fosse | Adobe Community Professional

Hue/Saturation will do it too, but that tends to be more disruptive to the pixel structure and generally more heavy-handed.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 16, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 16, 2020 1
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Selective color adjustment worked perfect! I've never used that tool before, thank you!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 16, 2020 0