Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How Do I Buy Photoshop?

New Here ,
Feb 09, 2020 Feb 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I would like to purchase Photoshop... I do not want to subscribe to a monthly payment, instead, I would like to buy the software outright. 

How can I do this? 

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 09, 2020 Feb 09, 2020

You can only subscribe – the Photography plan costs around $10 a month and includes the latest version of Photoshop and updates, as they become available, and Lightroom.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can only subscribe – the Photography plan costs around $10 a month and includes the latest version of Photoshop and updates, as they become available, and Lightroom.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Here are the current plans:
https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/plans.html
The Photography plan (Annual, $9.99 per month) is a good deal if all you want is Photoshop and Lightroom.

Do not reply to scammers who may PM you and attempt to sell pirated copies that won't work properly and may contain malware. Click the Report button if they contact you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For clarity you cannot buy the single application  but you can subscribe to single app plan. However that options costs more per month than the Photography plan which includes Photoshop and Lightroom.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the Photography plan is $19.99 / mo. I need a $9.99 Photoshop, not Lightroom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you go with 20 gb of storage, the Photography plan is annual, paid monthly at $9.99 per month.

https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/plans.html

The $19.99 includes 1T storage.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines