• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I contact adobe?

New Here ,
May 20, 2021 May 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My question is where can I find my "administrator"??????????????????????????????

No, there is no email, no there is no anything, somebody can help me?

adobesucks.PNG

Also, do you know why is that happening? -> I work in 24x24 pixels and if I import a 24x24 image into my workspace in photoshop, it's just blurred and not the original file. How can I fix this because it is annoying as hell?

Thank you

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks like you are using an Adobe product provided by your organisation (which could be business you work for, university, school etc). That organisation will have a designated person to deal with issues. You need to contact that person directly rather than contacting Adobe.

As for 24 x 24 pixels - of course it will look blurred and pixellated. On an average screen that will measure around a 1/4inch x 1/4 inch and on a hi pixel density screen - even smaller. So if you are viewing at more than 100% zoom you are going to see the pixels.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you post a screenshot of your issue we can help you. 

Melissa Piccone | Adobe Trainer | Online Courses Author | Fine Artist

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines