• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I create a UITableViewCell round checkbox?

Participant ,
Jun 02, 2018 Jun 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am an iPhone and iPad app developer and I need to duplicate Apple's round checkbox that looks like the following pictures -- one when the checkbox is unchecked, and the other when it's checked. I need to make it look as much like this as I can. The app will look like the last picture I put in this post.

How would I go about doing that?

I know how to draw a circle. I think I know how to center it. I'm not sure how to get the diameter of the circle exactly like Apple's.

I think I know how to place the correct colors. I don't know how to create the checkmark.

Is there any way I can take the current image of the checkmark that I put in this post and make a larger version of it with high resolution and then decrease it to the size I need?

I'm trying to get an idea of what I need to learn before I give it a try.

Any help will be appreciated.

Screen Shot 2018-06-02 at 9.06.35 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-06-02 at 9.06.56 AM.png

Screen Shot 2018-06-02 at 7.44.48 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Aug 30, 2020 Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi ShinehahGnolaum

To ensure maximum flexibility for this type of work, consider creating them in Illustrator.

It has a nifty export for screens panel that will allow you to spit out multiple sizes for different devices at once.

Since it's vector, you won't have to worry about loss of quaity

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines