• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I download Photoshop for a 32 bit computer please?

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2020 Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry if this has been answered before, but any posts I've seen about it haven't really solved the issue for me. I want to download Photoshop on my computer which is 32 bit (I have it on my laptop which is a 64 bit) but for some reason, it just won't work. 

The downloader acknowledges that Photoshop will work on the PC but then when I try to install it, it says that it needs to be the 32 bit version... but then doesn't tell me how to do that 😞

Would someone mind telling me how I can download it please?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As far as I know Photoshop is not available as 32 bit program anymore. Which version exactly you want to download?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh no, that would be a shame! I really hope that's not the case. 

I think it's Photoshop 2020 that I have, I'm not sure if it's called anything else though (honestly, I just subscribed without looking into it much since I just wanted something I was familiar with to create some art haha)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oh, I just looked it up on my laptop and I currently have Photoshop v 22.0 (after literally just updating it haha).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines