Highlighted

How do i edit this?

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All i want is the picture off the shower curtain. What would need to do to get that?IMG_0984.JPG

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How do i edit this?

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All i want is the picture off the shower curtain. What would need to do to get that?IMG_0984.JPG

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 19, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use the pen tool to mask it  Read this thread  It shows the pen tool used to create the vector mask.

image.png

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 19, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then what do i do from there ?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 19, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"All i want is the picture off the shower curtain."

If you wanted the picture, you now use it however you intended.  

Your sentence can also be interpreted as removing the picture from the shower curtain. If you by any chance meant that, then use the Clone Stamp tool and use it to paint the shower curtain in to replace the cake pixels.

~ Jane

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 19, 2020 0
JJMack LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You take a class about editing Digital images. This forum is not not a classroom. It should be be used for get help with a problem you are having.

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 19, 2020 0