Highlighted

How Do I Get A Brown Color With The Paint Bucket Tool?

New Here ,
Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im trying to make textures for this game im making in unity and i need a brown color how do i get the brown color with the paintbucket tool?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How Do I Get A Brown Color With The Paint Bucket Tool?

New Here ,
Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im trying to make textures for this game im making in unity and i need a brown color how do i get the brown color with the paintbucket tool?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 01, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I never use the paintbucket tool, but if you're going to use it, first choose the brown color as your foreground color. You can do that by choosing a color in the Swatches panel or in the Color panel, or by using the Eyedropper tool to copy the color from anywhere on your computer screen. Once you have the color selected, you can click the Paintbucket tool in the area that you want to fill with that color. Note that the Paintbucket tool has a tolerance setting, The higher the number in the Tolerance field, the larger the area that will be filled with color, depending on how much contrast there is in the surrounding pixels.

If you post a screen capture of the image and what you're trying to do, I may have other suggestions.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 01, 2020 1
LEGEND ,
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please post a screenshot with the pertinent Panels (Toolbar, Layers, Options Bar, …) visible? 

What is the Paint Bucket Tool’s Blend Mode? 

With many painterly Tools one can spring-load the Eyedropper Tool qith the alt-key. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 02, 2020 0