• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I get my .psd from the Adobe cloud to Photoshop on the iPad?

Explorer ,
Jan 24, 2020 Jan 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I get my .psd from the Adobe cloud to Photoshop on the iPad?

In some preview videos it is said that I have access to all my cloud files, but I only see the files from the Adobe mobile apps there, which are stored in a separate part in the cloud.

But unfortunately not my other files. And I can't move my files into this separate part to the mobile app files via the cloud interface.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 24, 2020 Jan 24, 2020

Hi there,

You simply need to be signed in to the Creative Cloud Desktop app and Photoshop on iPad with the Same Adobe ID and if you save the file to cloud via Photoshop desktop, it should appear on Photoshop iPad.

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

You simply need to be signed in to the Creative Cloud Desktop app and Photoshop on iPad with the Same Adobe ID and if you save the file to cloud via Photoshop desktop, it should appear on Photoshop iPad.

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Note that the images will become .psdc files. You can open them from PS or the iPad, and the Save is automatic.

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/create-open-save-ipad.html

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/place-photos-ipad.html

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines