• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I get through to adobe for support?

Community Beginner ,
Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The support pages send me round in circles when trying to find how to get in touch directly with adobe. There used to be a chat line, what has happened? I cant use Photoshop since the new updates. Im pulling my hair out.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
Sorry to hear that you are facing trouble. To contact support, login to your account and navigate to the URL below. Make sure that the browser has cookies enabled and all script blockers are disabled.
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html
Click on the chat icon on the bottom right, and type AGENT to avoid bots and talk to a human.
Also, be mindful of answering anyone who sends you a private message. See the following for more information about scammers
https://tinyurl.com/y7cfrr7y
-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

oh. Dammit. Popup Might be getting blocked. I didn't think of that. Ill try again. Thanks for the clue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why not outline your issue in this forum where there is at least as much expertise as with the chat support?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yeah. I did that.
tumbleweed!

regards,
Linda Colquhoun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried that a few days ago. No answers yet. And weirdly, no one else flagging up the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines