• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How Do I Install a Third-Party Plugin?

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2020 Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded Filter Forge 9 and want to install it in Photoshop. When I open the Plugins panel in PS, both the Browse and Manage options take me to the CC app homepage. How on earth do I actually install one? (Using the most recent version of CC). Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2020 Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found Filter Forge absent from my drop down filters in the new upgrade and not on the list of recognized filters like particle shop. Is there a way I might use filter forge in the new version of Photoshop?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2020 Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I reinstalled Filter Forge 9 hoping there would be a option for indicating which version of Photoshop it would be paired with. There was no such selection available. No change appeared in the filter dropdown.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 01, 2020 Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, I'm not losing my mind at least...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 02, 2020 Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I contacted FF since our last communication and was told to down load beta version 10. I installed it and it is now present and operational.  I had sprung for a  life time license so upgrading as just been a painless click.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines