Highlighted

How do I pull out an object from object selection tool?

New Here ,
Aug 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a "red" star that I have outlined with object selection tool but now how do I choose it so that there is no background, just the red star?

First time user and no technical support open, thanks.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How do I pull out an object from object selection tool?

New Here ,
Aug 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a "red" star that I have outlined with object selection tool but now how do I choose it so that there is no background, just the red star?

First time user and no technical support open, thanks.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 09, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the Object selection tool did a good  job selecting the red star use  short Ctrl+J to create a red star layer.   It very easy to create red star with the polygon shape tool.

image.png

image.png

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 09, 2020 1
Conrad C LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just click the Add a Mask button, and everything outside the selection will be masked out and made transparent.

Mask-a-selection.gif

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 09, 2020 0