Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I stay logged in on Photoshop?

New Here ,
Sep 10, 2020 Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Whenever I launch Photoshop it asks me for my email and password. Is there a way to stay logged in like most other normal apps? My Mac keychain doesnt seem to remember my login details, so every time I start up Photoshop I have to open my web browser and search for my Adobe password (it's a random collection of letters and numbers, so I'm not likely to remember it), then copy and paste it into Photoshop's login window. It's a real pain.

Help would be welcome.

Thanks

S

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Sep 10, 2020 Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 30, 2020 Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue and I'm so getting tired of this. Wish I could have the ol program disk we used to get. Everything is up to date to current version, all seems to be good with settings. Just wish it would open without always asking for email and password. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 28, 2020 Nov 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

None of these suggested solutions work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 28, 2020 Nov 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If the help article does not work, try getting help from the support team. To contact support, login to your account and navigate to the URL below. Make sure that the browser has cookies enabled, and all script blockers are disabled.
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html
Click on the chat icon on the bottom right, and type AGENT to avoid bots and talk to a human.
Also, be mindful of answering anyone who sends you a private message. See the following for more information about scammers
https://tinyurl.com/y7cfrr7y
-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines