Highlighted

How do I stop receiving Photoshop family emails

New Here ,
Mar 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My inbox is totally full of Photoshop family emails. I have scanned everywhere to try and change my email notifications or to unsubscribe from receiving Photoshop emails. Can somebody please help me to unsubscribe?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by davescm | Adobe Community Professional

You will need to go, and sign in,  to the Photoshop Family forum (not this one). Once signed in click on your profile, then email notifications.

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family

Dave

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How do I stop receiving Photoshop family emails

New Here ,
Mar 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My inbox is totally full of Photoshop family emails. I have scanned everywhere to try and change my email notifications or to unsubscribe from receiving Photoshop emails. Can somebody please help me to unsubscribe?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by davescm | Adobe Community Professional

You will need to go, and sign in,  to the Photoshop Family forum (not this one). Once signed in click on your profile, then email notifications.

Dave

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 11, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dave

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 11, 2020 0
Explorer ,
May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello despairing now! all the above hints don't work , when I click the link as above it says nothing is there, I have signed in alot on the Adobe site, chatted to a chat line who also sent me to the link? nothing and a very very overfull inbox/junk box .  Going nuts!

Cheers 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 26, 2020 0
Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are still getting emails after unsubscribing, you may have a secondary account with the feedback forum and will need to unsubscribe from all accounts on that site using the instructions that Dave has given.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 06, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. I am not even aware that I have a primary account with the forum,
let alone a secondary one.

*Terry Boyd*

[Email and phone number removed by moderator. Be careful of signature lines when replying by email to a public forum.]

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 06, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have same problem,
Really annoying!!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 17, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had the same issue in the past few days too. It won't let me sign in to it either or reset my password no matter what I try and it's driving me crazy with the constant emails. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 17, 2020 0
Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The feedback forum was down for a few days for maintenance. Try again, as they are the only ones who can sort this out for you.

~ Jane

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 17, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 18, 2020 0
Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sign in - click at the top right of the screen  , then on Profile Settings, then email and notiofications. Uncheck any you do not want to receive

Dave

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 18, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As you suggested, I unchecked all email notifications but I'm still getting Photoshop Family emails.

The emails are relentless and a real intrusion.

I see other posts listing the same issue.

Something must be done to permanently stop these emails.

Your guidance appreciated.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 21, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why did these emails suddenly flood our inboxes?  I never signed up for them.  I don't want them.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 23, 2020 0
Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This appears to have happened after their system maintenance last week. Here is a thread on that forum that you can follow and/or post to:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/photoshop/why-a-flood-of-emails-all-of-a-sudden/5f6a148...

~ Jane

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 23, 2020 0