Highlighted

How do I transfer all my settings (Brushes and workspace layout) to another computer?

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi community, 

As the title suggests, is there a way which I can transfer all my workspace and pen brush settings to another computer? 

My wacom has a bit of issues and hence I wanted to back up and keep my photoshop settings and transfer it to another computer, just in case the whole data in my Wacom is wiped after I sent it for servicing. Thanks in advance.  

TOPICS
How to, Import and export, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How do I transfer all my settings (Brushes and workspace layout) to another computer?

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi community, 

As the title suggests, is there a way which I can transfer all my workspace and pen brush settings to another computer? 

My wacom has a bit of issues and hence I wanted to back up and keep my photoshop settings and transfer it to another computer, just in case the whole data in my Wacom is wiped after I sent it for servicing. Thanks in advance.  

TOPICS
How to, Import and export, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 19, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 20, 2020 1