• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do you get additional help

Community Beginner ,
Jan 10, 2021 Jan 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I get additional help when the answers from the support community do not apply, or answer, my question?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just saw your other thread. All the users in there have correctly explained to you that you can remove your own shadow from images by using better lighting. That is the only solution, really.

Try searching for photography tips on YouTube.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try searching for photography tips on YouTube learn a lot. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can post again in the topic, thanking those that replied and state that you are looking for a different approach. I'll reply to your other topic linked by thatsmauri.

Remember, these are user-to-user forums, users are not paid to contribute, just as you are not paying for an answer. You will get a mix of opinions and answers to any given question.

If you search the internet, there are many other forums where people discuss photography and how to take a better picture – or Photoshop forums where people discuss how to use the software.

Hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you everyone. I really appreciate all of your suggestions and I will be trying some of them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines