Highlighted

How do you import more than one sky into the sky replacement tool?

Community Beginner ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have a large collection of skies I would like to add to the "Sky Replacement" library but have only been able to do one at a time.  As I have close to a hundred skies, this has become rather onerous!  Is there somewhere one can find more information on this new feature?

Adding multiple new sky presets at one time is not currently supported. Sorry for the inconvenience, but we are working on it, and it should be available in a near future release.

TOPICS
Feature request, How to, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How do you import more than one sky into the sky replacement tool?

Community Beginner ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have a large collection of skies I would like to add to the "Sky Replacement" library but have only been able to do one at a time.  As I have close to a hundred skies, this has become rather onerous!  Is there somewhere one can find more information on this new feature?

Adding multiple new sky presets at one time is not currently supported. Sorry for the inconvenience, but we are working on it, and it should be available in a near future release.

TOPICS
Feature request, How to, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 22, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

image.png

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 22, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This isn't a solution.  I know how to import skies.  I want to import a large number at once not one at a time.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 22, 2020 2
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 27, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your response.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 27, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good to hear. I have hundreds of skies and importing one at a time is a non-starter. Hope it's available soon!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 29, 2020 1
jhinden LATEST
Community Beginner ,
Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Shame that the company prefers to rush to gain a headlines in advance of the holiday season and competitor's release schedule over the actual user experience. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 06, 2020 0