How do you make a note in ps 2021

Community Beginner ,
Dec 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have they disabled notes? I have never used it  but there is no tutorials that I can find to sho how to make a note then use it? All say that it is behind the eyedropper, but it is not. Can anyone tell me how tha MAKE a note then use it.

Thanks

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How do you make a note in ps 2021

Community Beginner ,
Dec 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have they disabled notes? I have never used it  but there is no tutorials that I can find to sho how to make a note then use it? All say that it is behind the eyedropper, but it is not. Can anyone tell me how tha MAKE a note then use it.

Thanks

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 22, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Dec 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you can’t find the Note Tool in the Toolbar check 

Edit > Toolbar 

Edit: You can reset the Toolbar or change the Tools’ organization and shortcuts … 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 22, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Select the notes tool - it shares a slot with the eyedropper so click and hold to get the list*

davescm_1-1608654762581.png

Click in your document to add the note and type the note into the notes panel

davescm_0-1608654753738.png

* If your notes tool is not in that slot go to Edit > Toolbar and reset the toolbar

Dave

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 22, 2020 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

It's here, you can also do a search for the various Tools using the Discover option and it wll highlight the Tool for you

2020-12-22 16_31_50-Window.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 22, 2020 1
Community Beginner ,
Dec 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found it. It was in shapes.. Nothing under the Eye dropper. Thank you, I never would have guessed that it would be in such an odd place

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 22, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Dec 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I still dont know how to make a note, even though I now know where the tools is. How do you do that?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 22, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Dec 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Click on the canvas with the tool and enter the text in the Notes Panel. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 22, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Dec 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thankk you!!!! that was so simple I now feel foosish for asking it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 23, 2020 0