• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How does one submit actual feedback to Adobe?

Participant ,
Nov 19, 2018 Nov 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am baffled by the complexity involved in actually figuring out where and how to get in touch with Adobe directly.  Their online customer service form asks me to login, but presents no options for Photoshop-related support or feedback.  Instead it directs me to their forums. 

Considering the sheer number of completely dumbfounded changes made in CC 2019 I am determined to let them know my thoughts.  Just whom do they employ in the user interface department?  For a subscription product they seem to ignore their users to the fullest extent.

If anyone has an e-mail address or actual mailing address I would be more than grateful for that information. 

It seems like every company these days is intent on further distancing themselves from their user base, including any and all options of getting in contact with them.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 19, 2018 Nov 19, 2018

The only place I can think of offhand is Photoshop Family Customer Community

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 19, 2018 Nov 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only place I can think of offhand is Photoshop Family Customer Community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 14, 2020 Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Me too MK  I've just suffered an upgrade to Photoshop  and now I cant get any save dialog when I "save as" so where the hell do I complain (I see up there now but it took a while to find this) or get a solution to this

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines