• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How i can animate on a single frame ?

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2020 Dec 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I dont know if this is the right question, but i want to animate some draining blood, the blood should start to drain from a source and after a while stop and repeat the animation, the thing is ,when im trying to make frames that should gradually delete the blood, it overlays with the other frames i previously made, because all the bits i have drown are not in the same layer. I want basically to have a continuous or persisten frame that keeps what i have drawn and the other frames should stop appearing after are played, so that way i could make the blood disappear in one go, without interacting with the frames previously made. Is there anything like this possible ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Dec 12, 2020 Dec 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Use tween, Have it drain the blood by animatint the blood layer. I har troble with 22.1 Hast to save the gif with 21.2.4.

Capture.jpgblood.gif

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines