Copy link to clipboard
1. Select the Layer that you intend to edit
2. Locate the Menu bar at the top of the workspace
3. Locate the Filter Menu
4. Select the Filter Menu
5. From the drop-down menu select, Neural Filters. This will open a new workspace.
6. Locate to the properties panel. This will be to the right of the workspace.
7. Using the sliders provided adjust the image according to your project
Hi Laura Foulds Moody,thank you for sharing this guide with all forum users. 🙂
You're more than welcome. I hope to post more in the future.