• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to achieve beautiful detailed images

Community Beginner ,
Jun 01, 2021 Jun 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do i make my images super sharp and detailed. Am into Newborn photographyand i always wondered how some sesoned photographers achieve beautiful detailed images.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You probably may get better answers in a photography-focused forum.

For a start, read this post: https://digital-photography-school.com/how-to-take-sharp-digital-images/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Photography can be broadly viewed as two separate stages: in-camera and post-processing (Photoshop). This is really an in-camera question.

In short:

1. Great glass - top quality, ultrasharp lenses (I only use Canon L lenses myself) - and sturdy tripod
  2. Great lighting sources: natural light and/or studio light
  3. Great technique - lighting, focus, composition, colour control, knowing how to get the best out of newborns and their parents

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines