Highlighted

How to add border mobile

New Here ,
Feb 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just downloaded Adobe Photoshop for iPhone and I do not know or see how to add a border to my image like I could on the desktop version can anyone help please

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by jane-e | Adobe Community Professional

TheMaineLarry  wrote

I just downloaded Adobe Photoshop for iPhone and I do not know or see how to add a border to my image like I could on the desktop version can anyone help please

This is from my iPad in Photoshop Express. At the bottom, scroll until you see the button I circled.  Select a border — I have Thin. Select a color — I have Black. Experiment with other choices.

Photo Credit to davescm​ in this weeks photo challenge: Something for the weekend - Part 57 - Snow

Photoshop Express is not like Photoshop, but Photoshop will be coming to the iPad later this year.

Jane

0A945A39-B61B-410F-9B36-969BE0872472.jpeg

Topics

iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to add border mobile

New Here ,
Feb 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by jane-e | Adobe Community Professional

TheMaineLarry  wrote

This is from my iPad in Photoshop Express. At the bottom, scroll until you see the button I circled.  Select a border — I have Thin. Select a color — I have Black. Experiment with other choices.

Photo Credit to davescm​ in this weeks photo challenge: Something for the weekend - Part 57 - Snow

Photoshop Express is not like Photoshop, but Photoshop will be coming to the iPad later this year.

Jane

Topics

iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

themainelarry  wrote

I just downloaded Adobe Photoshop for iPhone

You mean Photoshop Mix?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

actually it’s photoshop express, should I try mixer? I mean would you recommend?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this the right forum? 

Photoshop Mix (Mobile app)

Photoshop Express

We can move your question, or you can start a new thread.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

TheMaineLarry  wrote

Jane

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines