• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to apply color on empty background of selection, by not affecting selection shades sharpness?

Community Beginner ,
Nov 23, 2020 Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

xfhvrvhrth.png

So in first pickture background chess board, supposedly empty, if i choose to save it, background fills out to full black.

In second i i fill it vith white, but all hard worked sharp angles of it disapear

on third one i try to move it as selection from chess board and supposedly its whole pickture on its own not the gradient effect itself (maybe i lost selection of gradiant?)

So how should i save those sharp black shades by applying white?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm guessing that when you saved the first picture that you saved it to a format that doesn't support transparency, like JPEG. Try saving it as a PNG to retain the transparency.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

transparancy.png

Saved as png - inverted/not, interlaced/not

All same

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

P.s i would edit by removing picture as it was similar to second picture, but Forum policy as to not be able to edit  own post, lower post quality in this case.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines