Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to automatically create and save several colorful imagevariations

New Here ,
Sep 25, 2019 Sep 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

so I am at loss here. I wanna create several copies of one image with different color hue (or possible a different filter/effect) with a goal to create a timelapse video from the images. Taking the first option as an example, I would like to create an action in which the image hue would change by 1, the image would save and again until I have 180 images. I was trying to create an action repeating an action /hue, flatten, save as, repeat/, didnt work, the one file would always override itself. Same result with the batch process with different settings etc. I ran out of options, google didnt help either, does anybody has an idea how could I achieve this? Thank you very much in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try to use Photoshop layer comps? Here some information: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/layer-comps.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, I am not familiar with those, but from what I just read I dont see how would it solve my problem as I would have to create 180 layers anyway 😞 Or am I missing something?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi
Do you have to use Photoshop? I would do that in After Effects where you can keyframe the adjustments. You could then Export to an image sequence or directly to a video format
2019-09-25_22-12-18.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 26, 2019 Sep 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hey, thx for the tip. I never used After Effects, will look into it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines