• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to bulk color change specific layers from specific files?

New Here ,
Feb 05, 2021 Feb 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys, I have made pre-designed content which I am trying to figure out how to customize color in bulk rather than doing it 1 by 1. So I was wondering if you could help me out and point me in the right direction.

As you can see in the image, there is a specific design with 3 color variations. And same for the second image, same content but different background colors + different text color of some layers.

I was wondering how I can do the exact same thing but in bulk?

TOPICS
Actions and scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please post screenshots with the pertinent Panels (Toolbar, Layers, Channels, Options Bar, …) visible? 

You could check out 

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/creating-data-driven-graphics.html

or look into Scripting a custom solution. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To be able to automate using actions what is probably easiest way you must have consistency in your files:

• same layers should be changed
  • layers must have exactly same name conventions or must be in the same relative position in the Layers panel
  • all files must have same amount of changes on the same layers with exactly same type of modification like always change third layer from bottom to red color overlay
  • Otherwise see suggestion by @c.pfaffenbichler 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines