Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to cancel a subscription without paying

Oct 07, 2020 Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I need help from you, I'm really stressed, and I don't know what to do, a month ago I activated a 7-day trial, I wanted to take a photo for my grandmother because she died, when I activated a 7-day trial, so I thought that after end of the 7-day trial, I'll have to pay for it, I didn't even know they would take my money every month, and I want to cancel the subscription, but they want a lot of money from me, and I don't have it, and I don't want to pay for it, I don't have a job,and the money they took from me, were my pocket money, should I cancel my credit card? so they don't take any money from me? PLEASE HELP ME

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Oct 07, 2020 Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We are volunteer users and cannot help with billing. Contact Adobe Customer Care: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html 
Click the chat icon in the lower right and type "agent".

If a person/bot/thing contacts you by Private Message purporting to be Adobe, then click the Report button or post the name here. Adobe Staff has an employee badge and can look up your account by your login without requesting more information first.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines