Highlighted

How to change multiple artboard background color?

Community Beginner ,
Jun 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know how to change the background color of multiple artboards at once? I have tons of artboards and the background color is changing. I was wondering if there is a way to change the color all at once, rather than changing the color one artboard at a time.

Thanks!

Correct answer by jpleung | Community Beginner

Ahhhhhh thanks. I figured out that I need to command click each artboard individually in order for me to be able to have the option to change the background color. Previously, I was shift selecting my artboards and the option was not available.

Thank you Dave!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to change multiple artboard background color?

Community Beginner ,
Jun 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know how to change the background color of multiple artboards at once? I have tons of artboards and the background color is changing. I was wondering if there is a way to change the color all at once, rather than changing the color one artboard at a time.

Thanks!

Correct answer by jpleung | Community Beginner

Ahhhhhh thanks. I figured out that I need to command click each artboard individually in order for me to be able to have the option to change the background color. Previously, I was shift selecting my artboards and the option was not available.

Thank you Dave!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 11, 2019 0
Enthusiast ,
Jun 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I Think there's no way to change the color of the artboard, cause they are by default transparent, yo beed to add and object or a layer that fills the color

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 11, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Jun 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can change the background color:

Windows > Properties > Artboard Background Color

My question is whether there is a way to change multiple artboards at once, rather than one artboard at a time.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 11, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

You can select both/all artboards in the layers panel and change the property colour:

Before:

After:

Dave

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 11, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Jun 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Dave!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 11, 2019 0
New Here ,
Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i still cannot figure out how to do it in photoshop to change all backgound color in artboard. 

Is previous example in illustrator?

Please enligthen. 

Thank you!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 06, 2020 0