Highlighted

How to convert muliti line text into single seperate lines of text

Community Beginner ,
Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi im wondering, is there a way i can convert a text box that has multiple lines of text into seperate individual text boxes?  for example, lets say i have the text box Below:

Hello There

Welcome to Photoshop

Have a Nice Day.

Lets say the words above are in one text box.  Is there a script or way where i can convert each line into a seperate textbox with the width and height of the bounding textbox touching the text perfectly?

Hello There : Is within its own textbox with the width and height touching perfectly against the letters.

Welcome to Photoshop: Is within its owntext box with the width and height touching perfectly.

Have a Nice Day. Is within its own textbox with Width and Height touching perfectly against the letters.

also, lets say the line height/spacing is very high and it looks like the below:

Hello There

Welcome to Photoshop

Have a Nice Day.

The above is within one textbox with a high line spacing/height set high.

i want to be able to still seperate the one text box into 3 seperate text box..(always for each line) and i want the X, Y upper left Coordinates (0,0) to always to remain in the same position they exist globally .... meaning, that after they convert into 3 textboxes they do not lose there exact position at all.

is this all possible??

TOPICS
Actions and scripting, How to, Make It

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to convert muliti line text into single seperate lines of text

Community Beginner ,
Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi im wondering, is there a way i can convert a text box that has multiple lines of text into seperate individual text boxes?  for example, lets say i have the text box Below:

Hello There

Welcome to Photoshop

Have a Nice Day.

Lets say the words above are in one text box.  Is there a script or way where i can convert each line into a seperate textbox with the width and height of the bounding textbox touching the text perfectly?

Hello There : Is within its own textbox with the width and height touching perfectly against the letters.

Welcome to Photoshop: Is within its owntext box with the width and height touching perfectly.

Have a Nice Day. Is within its own textbox with Width and Height touching perfectly against the letters.

also, lets say the line height/spacing is very high and it looks like the below:

Hello There

Welcome to Photoshop

Have a Nice Day.

The above is within one textbox with a high line spacing/height set high.

i want to be able to still seperate the one text box into 3 seperate text box..(always for each line) and i want the X, Y upper left Coordinates (0,0) to always to remain in the same position they exist globally .... meaning, that after they convert into 3 textboxes they do not lose there exact position at all.

is this all possible??

TOPICS
Actions and scripting, How to, Make It

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 08, 2020 0
Advocate ,
Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 08, 2020 2