• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how to convert video into animation

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2019 Dec 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot 2019-12-13 at 9.51.45 AM.png(Ignore the footage plz. I just had a screenshot from a video from YouTube.)

I keep trying to convert my video into this kind of animation format, but when I press "convert into frame animation", only one layer on the timeline appears, unlike what the photo above. The screenshot gots multiple of little thumbnails on the timeline but mine don't.

I tried to convert the video to layer first and clicked "convert into frame animation", though it doesn't work. Any tips to fix this problem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let me move this to the Photoshop forum for you, where you are more likely to receive an answer to your question.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try importing frames from your video.

Capture.jpg

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines