how to convert xmp files into lrtemplate in photoshop?

Community Beginner ,
Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've developed presets in camera raw, saved presets as a .xmp file. Now I want to save presets as a lrtemplate file for lightroom. how to do it in photoshop????

TOPICS
Download and install, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

how to convert xmp files into lrtemplate in photoshop?

Community Beginner ,
Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've developed presets in camera raw, saved presets as a .xmp file. Now I want to save presets as a lrtemplate file for lightroom. how to do it in photoshop????

TOPICS
Download and install, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 17, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As far as I know this isn't possible. But you can you use the xmp Profiles that you've created in Camerea Raw also in Lightroom

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 17, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom Classic uses .xmp presets since version 7.3 and Lightroom (cloud) does too. If you use an older version of Lightroom, then you could use the following workaround. Apply the preset to an image. Save that image from ACR as DNG. Import the DNG into Lightroom. Create a new preset in Lightroom based on the settings of the DNG.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 17, 2020 0