Highlighted

How to create a gradually shrinking/growing pattern?

Explorer ,
Aug 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

I just wanted to know how I could re-create this design (without the watermark, of course!):52803731-repeating-black-white-abstract-circle-pattern-design-background.jpg

I've recently started using fill patterns, but none of them seem to fit for this gradual shift from small-and-far to large-and-close.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Semaphoric-PLXibM | Adobe Community Professional

In a Grayscale doc, make a Black to White gradient, and then Filter > Pixelate > Color Halftone, with Channel 1 set to 45 degrees.

Topics

Make It

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to create a gradually shrinking/growing pattern?

Explorer ,
Aug 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

I just wanted to know how I could re-create this design (without the watermark, of course!):52803731-repeating-black-white-abstract-circle-pattern-design-background.jpg

I've recently started using fill patterns, but none of them seem to fit for this gradual shift from small-and-far to large-and-close.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Semaphoric-PLXibM | Adobe Community Professional

In a Grayscale doc, make a Black to White gradient, and then Filter > Pixelate > Color Halftone, with Channel 1 set to 45 degrees.

Topics

Make It

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines