• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to create in photoshop images like these?

New Here ,
Jun 07, 2021 Jun 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I found those images on the web. And I would like to create images in photoshop in the same art style.

I am not completely new to Photoshop, because I managed to do some Fantasy manipulations and compositions in this program. But I am completely new to drawing.

Could anyone tell me, please, what is the name of the style used in those images.

Or, more precisely, after which keywords could I search on the web to find some tutorials to help me create images like those?

They are not simply cartoons and I don't think they're just watercolor or oil paintings.

Thank you in advance for suggestions!

If this topic is inappropriate here, where should I post it instead?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have a look at some of the special effects filters in Photoshop and from third parties, such as those from Topaz Labs, Luminar, On1 and scores of others listed in the plugins in the Creative Cloud app and elsewhere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have a look at some of the special effects filters in Photoshop and from third parties, such as those from Topaz Labs, Luminar, On1 and scores of others listed in the plugins in the Creative Cloud app and elsewhere.

By @Derek Cross

Thank you for answering me, sir!

Could you give me a link with such a tutorial (YouTube, if possible) to create a similar image? I want to understand the full process.

I really can't find anything on YouTube. I even watched clips about "children's book" but I didn't find anything related.

Thanks!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have a look at the scores of excellent Photoshop video tutorials on LinkedIn Learning (you can get 30-days free access).

For example: https://www.linkedin.com/learning/drawing-and-painting-in-photoshop/drawing-and-painting-in-photosho...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines