Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how to create this kind of design

Community Beginner ,
Oct 03, 2020 Oct 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there,

I really want to dig deeper into adobe photoshop I almost watch many videos on lynda.com and youtube channels but I did not reach the level of creativity that I like yet.  I am wondering if there is a way to boost my learning experience?

the second question please, Is there any tutorial on how to create the design on the image below. It can be with English letter I just want to know the technique behind it. 

Is it made by photoshop or Illustrator?

Thank you for your time and consideration

Regards

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Oct 03, 2020 Oct 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The design could be as simple as a texture map with transparencies on a 3D hand model. At least it looks that way, given how much of a misproportional clump the hand is. The rest is entirely up to you, but it's perhaps fair to say that you don't leanr "creativity" by just watching computer tutorials. Read books, go to art class, take excursions to museums, explore your city and nature.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 04, 2020 Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Mylenium for your response. I am sorry I think I used the wrong phrases to ask my question...what I am trying to say is I want to master the Adobe photoshop to reach the level I can apply any idea I have with a professional final look. 

so my question is: What is the best way to become proficient in Photoshop? 

Thank you again for your time 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Clipping Masking to 0% Fill-Groups might also be useful. 

Screenshot 2020-10-04 at 14.14.36.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, c.pfaffenbichler,  I will try your way.

If you have any tutorial online for a similar idea please may I ask you to post the link here

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I haven’t looked for tutorials on this. 

Just fill the Groups with instances of the Smart Object that contains the text. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines