• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to deblur a license plate

New Here ,
Feb 23, 2021 Feb 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there! My car and truck were involved in a hit and run... the chick is denying it now even after confirming it with the police. I want to give the insurance company actual proof. I have video of her plate and got what I think are pretty good screenshots but I only know what it says because I know the plate. Anyways i know it's not a simple sharpen image to get it to where you can read it better but can anyone help sharpen it even just a little? I will include both of the pics I was able to get that were almost legible. Any help would be so greatly appreciated 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Feb 23, 2021 Feb 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Brandy.  I'm really sorry, but there simply isn't anough information in the files to work with.  For what it is worth, this forum gets a lot of requests like yours in an average year, and I can not even once think of there being a good result.  Get a 4K dashcam for next time.  You can get excellent stills from 4K video.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In addtion to what Trevor said, it's our policy not to intervene in these matters. The police have ways of enhancing license plate images if it's something of this nature.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines