Highlighted

how to delete recent items?

Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Schermafbeelding 2019-11-06 om 15.13.22.png

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by JJMack | Most Valuable Participant

Adobe seems to keep a list of 20 different document sizes you recently edited. Not directly related to the recent documents edited list hast to do with document canvas size and resolution. I cleared and set the recent document list to  length  to 10 and to 0.   The recent new document  size list remained 20  it a different list related to document sized not particular documents.  I found no way to change the list length from 20 or clear the list other than deleting the file "MRU New Doc Sizes.json" In your Photoshop Preferences folder. That will cause Photoshop the start a new list when you start Photoshop. It will have a default size and perhaps the current clipboard size. Neither ever used.

image.png

Topics

Feature request, How to, Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

how to delete recent items?

Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Schermafbeelding 2019-11-06 om 15.13.22.png

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by JJMack | Most Valuable Participant

Adobe seems to keep a list of 20 different document sizes you recently edited. Not directly related to the recent documents edited list hast to do with document canvas size and resolution. I cleared and set the recent document list to  length  to 10 and to 0.   The recent new document  size list remained 20  it a different list related to document sized not particular documents.  I found no way to change the list length from 20 or clear the list other than deleting the file "MRU New Doc Sizes.json" In your Photoshop Preferences folder. That will cause Photoshop the start a new list when you start Photoshop. It will have a default size and perhaps the current clipboard size. Neither ever used.

image.png

Topics

Feature request, How to, Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can clear them from the file menu

clear recent.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i mean the recent 'sizes'

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

image.png

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

do you know where I can find this file on MAC

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
JJMack LATEST
Nov 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would be in your user id Photoshop preferences folder.

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines