Nov 06, 2019 Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Schermafbeelding 2019-11-06 om 15.13.22.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 06, 2019 Nov 06, 2019

Adobe seems to keep a list of 20 different document sizes you recently edited. Not directly related to the recent documents edited list hast to do with document canvas size and resolution. I cleared and set the recent document list to  length  to 10 and to 0.   The recent new document  size list remained 20  it a different list related to document sized not particular documents.  I found no way to change the list length from 20 or clear the list other than deleting the file "MRU New Doc Sizes.js

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can clear them from the file menu

clear recent.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i mean the recent 'sizes'

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe seems to keep a list of 20 different document sizes you recently edited. Not directly related to the recent documents edited list hast to do with document canvas size and resolution. I cleared and set the recent document list to  length  to 10 and to 0.   The recent new document  size list remained 20  it a different list related to document sized not particular documents.  I found no way to change the list length from 20 or clear the list other than deleting the file "MRU New Doc Sizes.json" In your Photoshop Preferences folder. That will cause Photoshop the start a new list when you start Photoshop. It will have a default size and perhaps the current clipboard size. Neither ever used.

image.png

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2019 Nov 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

do you know where I can find this file on MAC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 15, 2019 Nov 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would be in your user id Photoshop preferences folder.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 16, 2023 Sep 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

do you know where I can find this file on MAC

By @ezravdbrand

I'm sure that you have found it by now, but for others, using v2022 as an example:

Mac:

/Users/username/Library/Preferences/Adobe Photoshop 2022 Settings/MRU New Doc Sizes.json

Win:

C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop 2022\Adobe Photoshop 2022 Settings\MRU New Doc Sizes.json

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines