Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to disable add image to library?

Explorer ,
Oct 31, 2019 Oct 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

I cannot turn off add to library in Photoshop. Every time i drop an image it ask to "add to library". It is annoying and time consuming. I am not always with Internet so Could and Library is not a need. I have Mac OSX High Sierra and Photoshop CC 2019. I read some of the forum with simiar issues about disabeling Cloud Sync but could not solve mine at the moment with that. 

Thanks your help or ideas!

{Thread renamed by moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 31, 2019 Oct 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

As Add to Library pops up every time you add an image in Photoshop, there should be a a tick box to disable it when it pops up.

Let us know if it helps.
Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 09, 2019 Nov 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the info Sahil!

Sorry for the long time in replying back. I tried to make a screen capture but i do not see a tick box in this pop up. Just a button that says "Cancel" when dropping images in Photoshop. 

Regards,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 09, 2019 Nov 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It should be at the bottom of the dialog:

new-library-from-document

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Nov 12, 2019 Nov 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi! thanks for the reply. It seems i have a different palette for this. There is no tick in that one and always open with the text "Waiting for libraries". How can i disable it? Thanks again

library pop up.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines