Highlighted

How to disable the Glyphs panel in Photoshop CC 2015.5?

Explorer ,
Jun 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sure this can be handy sometimes but in my daily job this is making me really slow and it's so annoying, I'd like to disable the feature. All the time I have this small window popping out.

Can it be disabled? I don't want to choose glyphs all the time, just edit, type and change texts in designs that are already approved.

Captura%20de%20pantalla%202016-06-27%20a%20las%2017.19.18.png

Finally I found it! I disabled unchecking the option in Preferences > Type > Enable Type Layer Glyph Alternates

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to disable the Glyphs panel in Photoshop CC 2015.5?

Explorer ,
Jun 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sure this can be handy sometimes but in my daily job this is making me really slow and it's so annoying, I'd like to disable the feature. All the time I have this small window popping out.

Can it be disabled? I don't want to choose glyphs all the time, just edit, type and change texts in designs that are already approved.

Captura%20de%20pantalla%202016-06-27%20a%20las%2017.19.18.png

Finally I found it! I disabled unchecking the option in Preferences > Type > Enable Type Layer Glyph Alternates

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 27, 2016 10
Explorer ,
Jun 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 27, 2016 32
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are a star, this was driving me nuts

Many thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 03, 2016 3
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanx ! I was getting crazy !

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 13, 2016 0
New Here ,
Nov 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah, thank you! This pop up was so annoying.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 27, 2016 0
New Here ,
Mar 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have registered just to say thank you, I was about to reset all my photoshop preferences! 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 09, 2020 0
csscms LATEST
Participant ,
Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, this was driving me crazy - as is the Adobe policy of enabling these sorts of annoying features by default!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 25, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Nov 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 22, 2016 0
New Here ,
Nov 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks alot Mate !

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 29, 2016 0
New Here ,
Dec 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! Thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 19, 2016 0
Explorer ,
Jan 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm really getting annoyed with these "features" Adobe keeps introducing. So so annoyed. Thanks cclavo!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 19, 2017 0