Highlighted

How to download Keith Haring Brushes and AVOID Library??

New Here ,
Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe help insists we can download free Keith Haring brushes (I assume future brushes and items). I DO NOT use library! I HATE it. I have repeatedly asked for help. Live chat and twitter. They insist we can put brushes into regular brushes window. But no one can show me how. 

WHY is Adobe doing this? Libraries are yet another window taking up screenspace. Not all of us work online, multiple devices or teams. We work alone using a computer or laptop. 

Is Adobe abandoning us? Been using Pshop since 1990, version 1. I feel like a long time, beloved marriage is on the rocks. Don't do this to us, Adobe!! I am begging for help, for Adobe not to make something that was so easy, is now so hard. Such a basic tool. Please Adobe and others, help!

TOPICS
Bug, How to, Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to download Keith Haring Brushes and AVOID Library??

New Here ,
Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe help insists we can download free Keith Haring brushes (I assume future brushes and items). I DO NOT use library! I HATE it. I have repeatedly asked for help. Live chat and twitter. They insist we can put brushes into regular brushes window. But no one can show me how. 

WHY is Adobe doing this? Libraries are yet another window taking up screenspace. Not all of us work online, multiple devices or teams. We work alone using a computer or laptop. 

Is Adobe abandoning us? Been using Pshop since 1990, version 1. I feel like a long time, beloved marriage is on the rocks. Don't do this to us, Adobe!! I am begging for help, for Adobe not to make something that was so easy, is now so hard. Such a basic tool. Please Adobe and others, help!

TOPICS
Bug, How to, Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 22, 2020 0
gener7 LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 22, 2020 2