Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to Download Old Version of Photoshop

Community Beginner ,
Jan 28, 2020 Jan 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have been subscribed to Creative cloud for a few months, and I need to use Photoshop, but evidently my system is too old to download the current version. I've seen from multiple sources that you can download an older version that would be compatible, but i can't figure out how. When I go to the CC app to select the app, it only says that it is not compatible. There is no option to manage or select other options. Please help.

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 28, 2020 Jan 28, 2020

Then Photoshop CC 2019 will be  for your 10.11.6

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/system-requirements/earlier-versions.html

You are good to go, just download and run it. 🙂

https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-cc-2019-direct-download-links.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Within the Adobe CC app choose a program such as Photoshop (click on the program name, not the Update button). Within the Photoshop specific page you should see three dots in the upper right corner. Clicking on these dots will reveal a menu that includes the options "Other versions".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, i can't click on any of the programs individually. When I click on the three dots, the only option is "Learn More."

What can I do?Screen Shot 2020-01-28 at 10.41.07 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How old is your computer?

What version is your operating system?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

About 4 years old.

Mac El Capitan 10.11.6

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 14, 2023 Jan 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't believe this help is valid any longer. That option "Other Versions" isn't showing when I hover over those three dots anyway...... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then Photoshop CC 2019 will be  for your 10.11.6

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/system-requirements/earlier-versions.html

You are good to go, just download and run it. 🙂

https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-cc-2019-direct-download-links.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2020 Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you a lot. It was so useful to me. I was looking for the right versions to install into our old iMac here, with El Capitan.

My kid, who is a 8 years old, is learning illustration, and I'll leverage to teach him Photoshop, then InDesign as well.

But the right version, according Adobe's website, is CC 2018 (with PS 19x, AI 22x and ID 13x), also availble in your website.
Thank you again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 01, 2021 Mar 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Worked great!

Eventhough Iam a little surprised that Adobe isn´t able to provide old versions.

But as long as Adobe isn´t saying about this I hope thereare no virusesin this versions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 23, 2022 Aug 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 30, 2022 Aug 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

lindoo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 14, 2022 Sep 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good afternoon everyone,

I have a similar problem, my computer is not compatible with the latest version of Photoshop 2022, could you tell me the direct download link of the previous version please? I've tried the links above, but they don't work for me.

Thank you very much for your help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 14, 2023 Jan 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Due to changes in Adobe's policies, it's not productive to reply to an outdated thread. It's best to open a new post for this subject. This thread is locked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines