• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to duplicate layers and keyframes in timeline?

New Here ,
Jun 09, 2021 Jun 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I'm making an animation/gif-like loop, but I need to render it as a video and not a gif. I want it to loop (the frames and the animation over the frames) 5 or 6 times in the video, but unfortunately there's no looping option in the video render dialog.

Is there any way to duplicate the group so it's on the same level in the timeline? Copying the group stacks them vertically and makes it really cumbersome to duplicate properly. Would appreciate any help trying to solve this!

TOPICS
Actions and scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jun 09, 2021 Jun 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Target all the frame in the frames animation time line.  Use the Hamburger icon in the time Line panel  top right corner  and Click Copy  Frames Then use the Hamburger again and cli\ck Paste Frames in the pop-up dialog choose after selection. Repeat the paste process the number of loops you want.  However a Frame animation is limited to 500 frames. Export render video

If  you save a single loop as video file. You most likely open the video in  Photoshop  create a video time line and add the video a number of times to  the time line 

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines