Highlighted

how to edit and layer background

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have a logo already made but its layered as background. i can erase items off of it but it will not allow me to edit anything. is there a way to layer each item on the background?

thanks

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

how to edit and layer background

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have a logo already made but its layered as background. i can erase items off of it but it will not allow me to edit anything. is there a way to layer each item on the background?

thanks

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
JJMack LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not understand what your writing.  The thing that is special about a background layer is that it does not support transparency. All of it will have opaque pixels. If you erase things on a background layer the erased area will have the document background color it will not be transparent.

Many logo file are PSD file or PNG file for they support transparency a background layer in a PSD visibility can be turned off or the layer deleted it not a requirement that an image has a background layer,  Jpeg file format does not support transparency its layer will be a background layer.

Better Logo file contain all vector layers. or are Vector file like .svg files. For they can be scaled perfectly.

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines