• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to edit text on the front side of 3D box

Explorer ,
Nov 10, 2020 Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am new to Photoshop and have the following issue. I have a ready made psd file. It's a 3D box with text on the front side. Now I would like to edit this text so I ask how to do it? I have received video tutorials with the psd files but after following it noticed things don't go as in the tutorial video. This tutorial advises as follows: after importing the 3D image to Photoshop you Create New Library. Then you right click Box Right Artwork on the lower right corner and from the menu you select Convert to Smart Object. Then you right click Box Right Artwork again and from the menu you select Edit Contents. In this video tutorial when the last mentioned is done, Photoshop brings the front side of the box with text. The view is not 3D anymore and you can edit the text as well as the image. Now when I follow the same actions, the view doesn't change from 3D into front face/side of the box with text but the view is still 3D. What are the right actions to do?

TOPICS
Actions and scripting , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Explorer ,
Nov 12, 2020 Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Found the reason for this issue. There are no editable layers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines