• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to erase/filter orange background millimeter paper on drawing

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to filter or erase millimeter paper on technical drawing ? I tryed to use the Background eraser or the Magic eraser but without any satisfying result. I join the test image that I use.

003_012-2.jpg

[ attachment inserted as inline image by moderator ]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour, Caroline.

une facon serait de convertir le fond en calque (double-clic sur le calque de fond dans la palette des calques)

Créer un nouveau calque, le remplir de banc le passer en dessous  (CMD(Mac)/CTRL(PC)+clic sur le bouton +)

Le remplir de blanc (CMD(Mac)/CTRL(PC)+Supprimer.

Ensuite, clic droit sur le calque de fond converti, sélectionner options de mélange.

Mélanger si, sélectionner Rouge.

Dans ce calque, effectuer un alt+glisser sur le triangle de droite.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

lose grid .jpg

Unfortunately, the color and lightness of the grid varies across the sample to the degree the suggested Blend If method sacrifices very light portions of the pencil notes.

The sample above was the result this alternate option:

1. Make a copy of the Red channel and deposit it as a Layer in the Layers panel.
  2. Use Curves to move the highlight end point an amount that does not destroy the light pencil notes on the far right and the words between the curves.
  3. Duplicate the layer and set the Blending Mode to Multiply.
  4. Repeat Step 3 four times to build density. (The pencil texture will be sacrificed in order to gain a stronger black and greater legibility.)
  5. Cmd+Shift+Opt+E to make a composite black & white layers
  6. Touch up any traces of the grid with a soft edged brush.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I also tried with a similar method, and a steep S curve on the Red channel, but I had some remaining phantom squares...

Many methods to achieve a given goal in Ps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can add a B&W adjustment layer set to luminosity mode, then bump up the reds and yellows to turn them white. It will cause some lines through the writing that you can carefully paint back in using a mask.

Grid-elimination.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines