Highlighted

How to find serial number

New Here ,
Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an old version of Photoshop CS6 Extended--Student/Teacher edition.  I purchased it years ago when I worked at an educational institution.  I still have the box with the Product Number adn disc, but don't have my Serial Number.  I got a new Macbook Pro and want to install it on my new computer.  It is currently still installed on my old Macbook, but I will deactivate that, once I know I can reactivate it.  

How do I get my serial number????

TOPICS
Download and install, Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to find serial number

New Here ,
Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an old version of Photoshop CS6 Extended--Student/Teacher edition.  I purchased it years ago when I worked at an educational institution.  I still have the box with the Product Number adn disc, but don't have my Serial Number.  I got a new Macbook Pro and want to install it on my new computer.  It is currently still installed on my old Macbook, but I will deactivate that, once I know I can reactivate it.  

How do I get my serial number????

TOPICS
Download and install, Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 10, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 10, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Blah. I was afraid of that.  Super annoying that I have to purchase photoshop again when I have a version that works fine for my needs

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 10, 2020 0