Highlighted

How to fix a problem for using diagram tools.

Community Beginner ,
Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to ask help to solve a problem.

I am using Photoshop for making a flier.

And at first I could use the diagram tools and I could change colors and thickness of the line etc.
But somehow now I can not change color and cannot change the thickness of the line.

(I am useing the photoshop in Japanese, so my expression is probably different.
I tried to go to the Jpanese adobe support community too. But I could not. I could entered the Japanese Adobe Support Community, and tried to submit the question then I came this English Adobe Support Community. I hope I could find about this problem too. )

On the photo

first layer has small square and I can chnege the shape's color and line. But I cannot change of second layer.  First layer and Second layer both are shape. But now the square dosen't show up like second layer.
Probabaly I cahnged something and then now I could not chenge color and other details.

Is ther anyone to give adivice ? I am thankful for that.

スクリーンショット 2020-11-05 19.44.31.png

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to fix a problem for using diagram tools.

Community Beginner ,
Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to ask help to solve a problem.

I am using Photoshop for making a flier.

And at first I could use the diagram tools and I could change colors and thickness of the line etc.
But somehow now I can not change color and cannot change the thickness of the line.

(I am useing the photoshop in Japanese, so my expression is probably different.
I tried to go to the Jpanese adobe support community too. But I could not. I could entered the Japanese Adobe Support Community, and tried to submit the question then I came this English Adobe Support Community. I hope I could find about this problem too. )

On the photo

first layer has small square and I can chnege the shape's color and line. But I cannot change of second layer.  First layer and Second layer both are shape. But now the square dosen't show up like second layer.
Probabaly I cahnged something and then now I could not chenge color and other details.

Is ther anyone to give adivice ? I am thankful for that.

スクリーンショット 2020-11-05 19.44.31.png

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 05, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Photoshop forum so that proper help can be offered.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 05, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using the Line Tool? This has been changed in the latest version of Photoshop. The thickness of the line is now just a stroke and not a fill color.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 05, 2020 0