Highlighted

How to fix or add object's edges

New Here ,
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, everyone. I'm a writer and working for a gardening-related website. The picture on the looks a bit unnatural. Since I don't have good photoshop skills, I found out that I don't know how to fix trimmer's edges. Could you please suggest any brushes or other ways to make this pic to look more realistic?

trim.jpg

Thanks in advance!

(Link removed by Moderator)

Littera scripta manet
TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to fix or add object's edges

New Here ,
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, everyone. I'm a writer and working for a gardening-related website. The picture on the looks a bit unnatural. Since I don't have good photoshop skills, I found out that I don't know how to fix trimmer's edges. Could you please suggest any brushes or other ways to make this pic to look more realistic?

trim.jpg

Thanks in advance!

(Link removed by Moderator)

Littera scripta manet
TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 02, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can try with copy paste method with small additional work. Select on the right side missing part using selection tool then press Ctrl + J to duplicate that part on new layer. Enter free transform, flip them move in position. Lastly add layer mask as needed to hide extra parts and additional layer/adjustment layer to fix and adjust what needs (if anything) to be fixed or matched to look natural.

Another solution is to use Clone Stamp tool. Open Window > Clone Source panel for additional options which you will need to clone missing part.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 02, 2020 1
New Here ,
Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot! I think it won't be a big problem to fix it now

Littera scripta manet

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 03, 2020 0