• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how to install adobe generator, cant find out it

New Here ,
Jul 04, 2019 Jul 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to install adobe generator, i came across a zip file on github, and it doesn't seem like 8bf file, but a folder with js files, so, Im confused, i've never worked with photoshop. I've been looking for the solution about hour and a half and still can't find any clear explanation. it'd be great if you guys expalin me this thing.

thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Vlad,

Thanks for reaching out to us, as you're looking to install the Adobe generator plugin, could you please let us know the version of Photoshop you're working with?

Also, please check this forum thread and let us know if it helps: Install Photoshop Generator plugin via Adobe Exchange

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes, CC 14.0, x64

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for sharing the info, this feature was introduced in version 14.1
Could you try going to Help > Update ? Or Try checking the Creative Cloud app to see if an update is available

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines